The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted our normal way of life, routine, and the way we work and study. Many of us are now forced to study and do our work with computers on makeshift desks or other worksurfaces in our places of residence, which may not be ideal from an ergonomics perspective. In this assignment you will evaluate your current workstation where you use your computer for completing school-related assignments.
The objectives of this activity are to:
· Become familiar with computer workstation ergonomics
· Develop assessment skills using a Computer Workstation Assessment Checklist designed to assess awkward working postures that may be contributed to by workstation layout
· Suggest ways to correct awkward and unsupported postures at computer workstations
Upon completion of this activity you will have a better understanding of how to assess a computer workstation for postures and support issues that might result in musculoskeletal discomfort, develop strategies to adjust the workstation to reduce these occurrences, and have a better idea of what adjustments may be needed to improve the setup you are currently using to work on your computer.
1. Computer Workstation Evaluation Checklist: Utilize the Computer Workstation Assessment checklist assessing the workstation and chair you are currently using to complete your school-related computer work (e.g., class assignments, watching lectures, etc.).
2. Picture of Workstation: Take a picture of your current workstation where you use your computer. Include the worksurface, computer and monitor (or laptop), mouse (if using one), chair, etc. If possible, have someone take a picture of you at your computer workstation in its normal configuration.
3. Computer Workstation Assessment and Improvements: Provide a summary of your checklist assessment of your computer workstation, focusing on the questions that you answered ‘no’ to. Identify improvements to your computer workstation that you can make immediately that would address the questions you answered ‘no’ to. Identify other improvements that you could make but would need to purchase/acquire. If you make any adjustments based on your assessment, submit a picture showing your adjustments.
1. 20 pts – Submit your completed Computer Workstation Evaluation Assessment checklist.
2. 8 pts – Submit your overall summary of your completed checklist (see item 3 above) and recommended changes (immediate and future) based on your results of your checklist assessment (no more than 1-page in length).
3. 4 pts – Submit a picture of your current computer workstation and another picture if you made adjustments to your computer workstation, documenting the adjustments that were made, and future adjustments that could be made.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.