Some reports indicate that a “digital divide” exists between middle/upper class students and students from low-income families. AND 1.2 What schools can do to help narrow the access gap that could lead to the most underserved students being economically disadvantaged in the future? AND 1.3 As a teacher, how would you integrate technology into your lessons (technology as a tool for effective teaching) and deal with the digital divide issues? (please propose at least three strategies for each and elaborate on them) [A good question to reflect upon during pandemic]
2. What do you think about the notion of cultural literacy (what every American needs to know) or foundational knowledge for public school students proposed by E.D. Hirsch and elaborate on your response? AND 2.1 There were a huge influx of immigrant children (most of them are ELL students) into the school district, what would you suggest (in general) we need to do in “educating all students” required by the state? (please propose at least three strategies and elaborate on them)
3. What approaches would you propose to your future educational policy makers (state/district level) to “de-segregate” our schools and to promote the communications among parents, teachers, and community. (please propose at least three strategies and elaborate on them)
In a large, inner city neighborhood, an elementary/middle school principal faced a serious problem. Her teachers had implemented a variety of assessments including performances, portfolios, presentations, projects, research papers, and so on. Students seemed to respond well to these different measures, and grades went up. Parents and teachers alike were pleased with these assessment efforts until the district-wide standardized test results were published. Surprisingly, the scores for students in grades four through eight stayed the same. There was little improvement in the reported scores compared with scored from the prior year. Because the inner-city school scored lower than the district average, it was placed on a watch list. The local papers decried the school’s instruction and demanded change.
4. What are some of the reasons that could account for the supposed improvement in students’ grades even though the standardized tests showed little achievement growth?
5. What do you think the principal of the school could do in response to the negative publicity? What suggestions would you give to the principal to change the things around?
6. What is your response to the statement of “teaching to the tests” if parents raised the issue? Please elaborate. (Do you believe that teachers and principals should be sanctioned or rewarded on the basis of standardized tests? Why or why not?)
7. What would you suggest to the principal in regard to some “bullying incidents” OR “violence incidents” happened in the school? A proposal of concrete strategies.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.