Exam 2 CIS 301 Fall 2017
1. Type your name in Cell A1
2. Type your email address in cell A2.
3. In cell C11, Create a nested if statement to look up the Sales Rep for each region that is found in cells L1:M5. Copy and paste the formula down through the rest of the database.
4. In cell D11, Create a vlookup statement that will generate the same results that were found using the nested if statement in the previous question. Copy and paste the formula down through the rest of the database.
5. In cell H11, create a formula to give the total cost of the order. Copy and paste the formula down through the rest of the database to generate the total cost for each order listed.
6. In Cell I11, create a formula resulting in the total sale of the order using the total cost generated in the question before and a sales tax of 8.25%.
7. In cell M11, create a dcount to determine the number of orders that were placed for pencils. Use the criteria range starting in cell O1.
8. In cell M12, create a daverage formula to determine the average total sale of Binders. Use the criteria range starting in cell Q1.
9. In cell M13, create a dmax formula to determine the greatest total sale of desks. Use the criteria range starting in cell S1.
10. In cell M14, create a dsum formula to determine the total units sold of Pen Sets. Use the criteria range starting in U1.
11. In cell M15, create a dsum formula to determine the total sales for PENS for the east Region. Use the criteria range starting in cell W1.
12. With the upper northwest corner starting in cell L20, create a 1 variable data table that will give the TOTAL COST and TOTAL SALE of the binders found in cell H11 and I11. The unit cost has been varied from $1.99 to $3.09 by every $0.10.
13. With the upper northwest corner starting in cell Q20, create a 2 variable data table that will give the TOTAL SALE of the BINDERS found in Cell I11. The unit cost has been varied from $1.99 to $3.09 by every $0.10 and the units have been varied from 20 to 40 in multiples of 10.
14. Save the file as YourNameExam2 and submit it in blackboard for grading.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.