After the recent security breach, Always Fresh decided to form a computer security incident response
team (CSIRT). As a security administrator, you have been assigned the responsibility of developing a
CSIRT policy that addresses incident evidence collection and handling. The goal is to ensure all evidence
collected during investigations is valid and admissible in court.
Consider the following questions for collecting and handling evidence:
1. What are the main concerns when collecting evidence?
2. What precautions are necessary to preserve evidence state?
3. How do you ensure evidence remains in its initial state?
4. What information and procedures are necessary to ensure evidence is admissible in court?
Create a policy that ensures all evidence is collected and handled in a secure and efficient manner.
Remember, you are writing a policy, not procedures. Focus on the high-level tasks, not the individual
Address the following in your policy:
▪ Description of information required for items of evidence
▪ Documentation required in addition to item details (personnel, description of circumstances, and
▪ Description of measures required to preserve initial evidence integrity
▪ Description of measures required to preserve ongoing evidence integrity
▪ Controls necessary to maintain evidence integrity in storage
▪ Documentation required to demonstrate evidence integrity
▪ Internet access
▪ Course textbook
▪ Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
▪ Font: Arial, size 12, double-space
▪ Citation Style: Follow your school’s preferred style guide
▪ Length: 1 to 2 pages
▪ I created a policy that addressed all issues.
▪ I followed the submission guidelines.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help