IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Which of the following is TRUE about systematic and unsystematic error in the assessment of physical and psychological abuse?
2. If traditional measures of reliability are applied to a criterion-referenced test, the reliability estimate will likely be
3. A polytomous test item is a test item
4. In the context of IRT, the term discrimination best refers to
5. Which of the following is usually minimized when using split-half estimates of reliability as compared with test-retest or parallel/alternate-form estimates of reliability?
6. A psychologist administers a test and the testtaker scores a 52. If the cut-off score for eligibility for a particular program is 50, what index will best help the psychologist determine how much confidence to place in the testtaker’s obtained score of 52?
7. Which is TRUE of measurement error?
8. Which would NOT be useful in estimating a test’s inter-item consistency?
9. KR-20 is the statistic of choice for tests with which types of items?
10. Which type of reliability estimate would be appropriate only when evaluating the reliability of a test that measures a trait that is presumed to be relatively stable over time?
11. Which of the following is TRUE for parallel forms of a test?
12. Item response theory (IRT) focuses on the
13. If the variance of either variable is restricted by the sampling procedures used, then the magnitude of the coefficient of reliability will be
14. Predictive and concurrent validity can be subsumed under
15. In the development of the CUWQ, which research tool was used to assist the test developers in selecting the final form of the test?
16. Evidence of the homogeneity of a test can be found in the
17. The results of a predictive validity study of a test will likely be affected most by
18. Which of the following is BEST be viewed as varieties of criterion-related validity?
19. Which BEST represents an unobtrusive measure of marital adjustment?
20. “How can group differences on cognitive ability tests be reduced while retaining existing high levels of reliability and criterion-related validity?” According to Gottfredson, the answer to this question
21. “The effect of instituting this remedy for adverse impact is to make equivalent all scores that fall within a particular range.” Here, the “remedy for adverse impact” is more technically referred to as
22. A psychologist wants to determine the criterion-related validity of an intelligence test by determining how well it predicts a student’s placement in a special class. If the psychologist used the intelligence test for both diagnosis and special class placement, that criterion would be said to be
23. In the development of the CUWQ, the variable “amount of worry” was quantified using
24. A test reviewer comes to the conclusion that a certain test is “a valid test.” This means that the reviewed test has been shown to be valid for
25. Blueprinting is BEST associated with
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
PSYC 421 Quiz 1
PSYC 421 Quiz 2
PSYC 421 Quiz 3
PSYC 421 Quiz 4
PSYC 421 Quiz 5
PSYC 421 Quiz 6
PSYC 421 Quiz 7
PSYC 421 Exam 1
PSYC 421 Exam 2
PSYC 421 Exam 3
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.