Case Study: Proposing a Data Gathering Approach at TLG Solutions (pages 171 – 175)
Read the TLG Solutions case and consider the following questions:
1. What is the client requesting, and what goal does the client have for this project?
2. What are the presenting problems?
● What do you believe may be any underlying problems?
● Which of these underlying problems is most likely? Why?
3. What data would illustrate whether these underlying problems are occurring?
● Which method of data gathering would you use and why? (Consider using the method
of analysis shown in Table 7.2.)
4. Write a proposal that explains what data you will gather through what means (interviews,
surveys, focus groups, observations, and/or unobtrusive measures). Include any
questions you might ask, observations you would undertake, and/or documents you
would want to gather.
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of your data gathering choice(s)?
6. Include a rationale and proposed timeline for your approach and any details about the
data gathering method itself, including possible interview or survey questions, documents
to gather, or observations you would conduct.
7. Finally, ensure that your proposal addresses any additional contracting needs you may
have in your relationship with Greenfield.
MIN 8 PEER review REFERENCES
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more