Please write a substantial paragraph (no fewer than seven or eight sentences) in response to each of the following questions.
1. Choose one of the characters about whom you read in the section of our syllabus entitled “Love” (Browning My Last Duchess p.1103, Glaspell_Jury_of_Peers p. 1155, Faulkner Rose for Emily p. 628) Analyze this character that you’ve chosen. Is he or she “in love”? If not, what other motivations might she or she have? If so, how do you know? Are the character’s actions believable? Justified? Is there anything else that seems worth noting about this character?
2. Consider Gilman’s “The Yellow Wallpaper” (p. 526) Is this piece still relevant to us in this day? Why or why not?
3. Based on your reading of Death of a Salesman, (p.1709) what would you guess Arthur Millers viewpoint to be on capitalism? Why?
4. Several authors have recently written about travel as a political act. Using one or two of the works that we read in the “Travel” portion of our syllabus (“Flight Patterns” Sherman Alexie, p. 54, A Good Man is Hard to Find” O’Connor, p. 470, “London” William Blake, p. 801), argue that it either is or is not (a political act). I don’t mean to be vague in asking this question, but I’m trying not to be so specific as to steer your answers one way or the other. Think about the places that we might chose to go, why we choose them, and what that might mean to the “locals” who live in those places.
5. Finally, consider all the characters that we’ve been reading about for the last month. Which character is most like you? Why? Which character is least like you? Why?
All the text are in the e-book you have: THE NORTON INTRODUCTION TO LITERATURE SHORTER TWELFTH EDITION
KELLY J. MAYS.
I copied them and paste in a word document
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more